How do I add a document from the Copyright Repository to a course?
In this article, you can read how to add document from the Copyright Repository after they have been published there.
- Go to your Course
- Click on Content and go to the desired unit/lesson.
- Click on Add existing
- Click on LOR
- Search for the document. You can use the advanced search option to refine your search.
- Select the document and click Next.
- Leave the selection at Dynamic Link to Newest Version and click Next.
- Click Create Topic.
- The document is now correctly linked and visible in your course.