As an instructor you have the possibility to remove quiz attempts of students. For example, this could be necessary when there is only one attempt possible for a quiz and something went wrong while filling out the quiz. You can then reset the failed attempt.
- Navigate to Course Tools in the navbar of your course.
- Click on Quizzes.
- Click the fold-out arrow behind the quiz concerned.
- Click Grade. You will navigate to a new page.
- Select the check box of the student's quiz attempt that you want to delete.
- Click on the waste basket symbol at the top of the table with the student's attempts.
You will now see a pop-up screen.
- Click on Yes to permanently delete the quiz attempt.