- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helpdesk. Go to https://helpdesk.universiteitleiden.nl and log in with your ULCN name + password. You can fill in a form for Brightspace via the Education and Research tile. Searching on the term Brightspace in the search bar leads you to frequently asked questions + answers.
- Call Brightspace. Due to the national and university measures surrounding Covid-19, we are not physically present at the office. The regular telephone is not available. Send an email to email@example.com to schedule a call appointment via MS teams.
Online open office hours
- Online open office hours. The support team also has to work from home because of the corona measures, which means that the support desk is not available by phone. Support is available at the times and days mentioned below via MS Teams to call (possibly with video). An account is not necessary, as a guest you can participate in the video calls. Make sure to select the correct date and time, the links are unique.
Note: the calls are not private. It is possible for several colleagues to call in at the same time. When sharing your screen, this is also visible to the other participants.
- The Brightspace Online Training is a course in Brightspace, in which you learn the basics of the system in an hour. This is visible under My Courses when you log in to Brightspace. If you do not see the course, please contact the LMS coordinator of your faculty.
- Web lectures. View the Grades Advanced Training when it suits you. If you have any questions afterwards, please contact us by e-mail.
- Support site. You are currently on the support site. All manuals are publicly available in both English and Dutch.