Turnitin is an external tool that has been integrated in Brightspace to assess assignments/papers/etc. and to check for plagiarism. Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to provide specific personalized feedback and check similarity to other papers, bibliographic and online sources and grade assignments.
On this overview page you can see all manuals on Turnitin that are available.
Table of Content Turnitin Chapter
Are you looking for short and to the point information? Be sure to check out 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Working with Turnitin Assignments.
Setting up Turnitin Assignments
Evaluation & Feedback
- How do I assess Turnitin Assignments with Feedback Studio?
- Create your own QuickMarks set and use this set as a default while evaluating Assignments in Feedback Studio
- How do I transfer Turnitin Scores to Grades?
- How do I control when and how students see their Feedback and Grade for Turnitin Assignments?
- How do I re-sync grades from Turnitin Feedback Studio to Brightspace after I Published Feedback?
- How do I use Anonymous Marking in combination with Turnitin?
These manuals are on their way and will appear on this website: