You can easily edit, organise or remove announcements on the Announcements homepage. There, you will find an overview of every announcement, both published and unpublished.
- Go to Course Tools in the navbar of your course.
- Click on Course Admin.
- Click Announcements.
Via Course Home:
- Under Announcements on the right-hand side of your screen, click on Show All Announcements.
- Click the fold-out arrow behind an announcement title to:
- Edit: you can use the same options as when you are creating a new announcement
- View: view the announcement in its entirety
- Dismiss from Widget: this option makes the announcement invisible on the homepage
- Delete: remove the announcement
- To delete multiple announcements at once, select them using the selection box on the left next to Title. Click Delete to remove them.
- To recover deleted announcements, click More Actions and go to Restore. Select the announcements you want to bring back and click Restore.
When editing an announcement, you can choose Major edit - send a notification and restore it for those who dismissed it. A new notification with the updated announcement will be send to all course participants.