A HTML document can be created and added to the content.
- Go to Content
- Select the unit/lesson where you want to place a HTML document
- Click on Create New
- In the next screen click on HTML Document
- Enter a Title
- Enter text
- You can use the text editor tools as highlighted above.
- Optional: Choose an existing HTML template as a neat starting point.
- Optional: Select a start date to make the content item visible from a specified date.
- Optional: Select an end date to hide the content item after a certain date.
Make sure to set the assignment to visible if you want to use start and end dates!
Please see this article for more information on using the HTML templates.