How do I add Remindo to my course and Content?
Currently Remindo can only be used by the Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Social Sciences and LUMC due to licence agreements.
What is Remindo?
With Remindo you take care of the entire process of testing and examining from an online management environment. Put tests together from different question types such as multiple choice questions, hot spot questions, drag and sort questions and open questions. Enrich cases with images, videos and audio clips. Offer your tests in a secure digital collection environment and make the results available online to the participant.
How do I use Remindo?
- You have a link to the Remindo test
Follow these steps to place a link to the Remindo test:
- Go to Content
- Select the unit/lesson where you want to place a Remindo test
- Click on Create New
- Click on External Tool Activity
- Insert a title and the link to the test
- Finally click on Create and Insert