How do I add a document from the Copyright Repository to a course?
After you have published the copyrighted document into the Copyright Repository you can add the document to your course.
- Go to your Course
- Click on Content and go to the desired unit/lesson.
- Click on Add existing
- Click on LOR
- Search for the document. You can use the advanced search option to refine your search.
- Select the document and click next.
- Leave the selection @ Dynamic Link to Newest Version and click Next
- Click Create Topic
- The document is now correctly linked and visible in your course.