How do I create a (statistical) report of a Quiz?
Generate a quiz report to:
- Analyze your quiz based on statistics about your quiz questions and the achieved scores;
- View anonymous quiz data (statistics) without being logged into Brightspace;
- Share anonymous quiz data with other users (for example with colleagues that have a different role in Brightspace and do not have access to the quiz statistics page with their privileges).
Create a report
- Navigate to Course Tools in the navbar of your course.
- Click Quizzes. You will land on the quiz homepage.
- Click the Quiz you would like to create a report of.
- Click Edit Quiz.
- Navigate to Reports Setup (last tab).
- Click Add Report.
- Fill in a Report Name.
- Tick which data you do/do not want to include in the report (click the question mark icon for more information on the different options that are available).
- Below Release choose whether you want to release the report directly (immediately) or set a specific date.
- Tick which Brightspace role(s) you want to provide with access to the report (you can create multiple reports for a quiz).
- Click Save to return to the Reports Setup tab. You will see an overview of all the reports you created for this specific quiz.
View a report
You have easy access to the reports of a quiz via the quiz quick-menu. To do so, go to the quiz homepage and click the fold-out arrow next to a quiz and then click Reports.
- Click the title of the report you would like to view.
- Fill in a time frame that you would like the report to be based on. (optional)
- Click Generate CSV to generate the report as a csv-file.
- Click Generate Excel to generate the report as an Excel-file.
- Click Generate HTML to generate the report in your browser.
- You will see the statistics you have selected at the Reports Setup.
- Click Print Report to print the statistics.