This article explains how to add a video to a playlist. A playlist can be useful when you want to have an overview in one place of several videos that are scattered around the video portal.
YouTube videos cannot be added to a playlist.
- In your My Media list, check the video you want to add to a playlist.
- Click on Action at the bottom right of the video player.
- Click + Add to playlist.
- Enter a name for your new playlist.
- Click Create next to the input field to create the new playlist.
- The new playlist is immediately selected after creation.
- Click Save to add the video to the selected playlist.
- If the video was successfully added to the playlist, a confirmation appears.
- Click Go To My Playlist to go to a list of your playlists.