This article explains how to log in to the video portal.
- Go to: https://video.leidenuniv.nl/
- At the top of the web page you see the so-called site header:
- At the top right of the site header you will find the Search bar, the Add New menu and the Anonymous user menu – click here to log in.
- Click on the user menu to see the menu options.
- Click on the Login menu option.
You will be redirected to the ULCN login page.
- Enter your ULCN username and password and click Login.
If this is your first time logging in to the portal, you will get the following message: “The Service Provider being authenticated has requested account federation with this site…” You must accept this request by clicking Yes.
Now that you are logged in, you will see your surname, initials and 'Leiden University' in the user menu instead of 'Anonymous'.
You may initially not see your surname but your ULCN account name. This will be straightened out after a few minutes.