How do I use Checklists?
This information will move to a new site soon. Click here for the new link.
Teachers can create a Checklist to emphasize important and/ or mandatory assignments, documents, or other topics. For example, a teacher can decide to create a checklist for each course week, for an assignment or for a specific topic. When you have completed a task, you can check the box in the checklist to confirm you've completed that specific task. Checklists will give you a quick overview of the task you have to perform.
- Navigate to Course Tools in the navbar of your course.
- Click Checklist.
Below Checklists you will see one or more checklist(s) that the teacher has created. You will see the title of the checklist as well as a description and how many tasks you have completed.
- Click the title of the task to open it.
- The teacher can organise the task in categories. The example above shows the categories Literature and To Do.
- Within this category there will be items to complete. In the example above you will see a link to an article under Literature and a specific assignment under the category To Do.
- An item can come with a description, with, for example a link to the literature.
- An item can come with a deadline. The teacher will determine this deadline and can have it appear in your Calendar.
- Select the box in front of an item to mark it as completed.
- Click Save to save your progress.
- Click Cancel to return to the list with the checklist.
- After you have clicked Save, the Checklist will show you on which day and at what time you completed the task.