PeerMark / Peer Review from Blackboard to Brightspace
Peer Reviews through PeerMark in the Brightspace environment work almost exactly the same as they did in Blackboard, with one notable exception: Students submit the paper directly to the PeerMark assignment themselves. It is no longer required to have a separate Turnitin assignment for the PeerMark assignment to be based on.
From Blackboard to Brightspace
Steps to follow:
- Go to the PeerMark assignment in Blackboard. Open the assignment details.
- Go to Brightspace and create a PeerMark Assignment.
- After the assignment is placed in content of your course, click on Settings.
- Now take over the settings from Blackboard PeerMark and fill them in Brightspace.
See below for more detailed guidance.
- Go to the Course.
- Go to Course tools > Turnitin Assignments (Turnitin Assignments by Group).
- Click on one of the Turnitin Assignments.
- If the Turnitin Assignment is a PeerMark assignment, you will see the screen below.
With a clear indication to PEERMARK.
- Click on Opdracht Bewerken to see the assignment Details.
- The Turnitin Assignment that is created for Peer review can be seen here below.
- You can find the assignment details of this assignment in the Turnitin Assignment overview. Take all settings over as they are in Blackboard, and fill it in in PeerMark.
- See this article on how to create a PeerMark.
- You can click on 'Stap 2' and 'Stap 3' (see right top corner) to see the corresponding settings.
You do not need to create a separate assignment in Brightspace for Peer review. Just fill out the details of the assignment that needs reviewing in PeerMark.