How can I check if there is a link available to the resource?
There are three places where you can look for a link:
In case there is no link available to the resource, you must upload the resource to the Copyright Repository. See here for hands on guidance.
1. Leiden Catalogue
Future development has been planned for a seamless Brightspace integration. In that you will be able to place links from the Leiden Catalogue directly from your course into your course. Moreover, the Leiden University Library is working on a Single Sign On experience, so that both students and instructors do not have to log in again when opening a resource
2. Copyright Repository
- Go to your course > preferred module and click on Add existing
- Click on LOR and start your search
- If the resource is available in the copyright repository you can place the link directly in your course.
- If the resource is not available you can check out the Leiden Catalogue or Open Access publications.
3. Open Access Publications
- Go to creativecommons.com, https://doaj.org/, https://www.openaccess.nl/en or another open access website and search for the resource.
- If there is a Open Access link available you can place the link as a weblink in your course.
- If the resource is not available you can check out the Leiden Catalogue or Copyright Repository