How can I quickly see who is in my Group?
In this article, it is described how instructors can track down the members in their Group.
You can easily see which students are a member of the group you are teaching. This can come in handy when you want to mail them or grade an assignment. You will access this by using Grades, instead of Groups.
- Go to Course Tools in the navbar of your Course.
- Click on Grades.
- Go to Enter Grades (first tab).
- Select Groups in the dropdown menu next to View By and click on Apply.
- Select the appropriate group and click on Apply again. You will now see an overview of the group. You are now able to:
- Send the students in this group an email. Check the boxes next to the students you want to mail and click on Email.
- Create and export an attendance list: for more information, read this article.
- Grade individual group members.